Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Grand Adventures of Christmas Break Part 2

We are finished! Jerimiah and Justice's rooms are clean! It has only taken me two more days to get motivated to tackle their rooms but they are finally done. Hopefully this cleaning mood carries over to the rest of the messy house!
I am happy to report that Justice's room wasn't near as messy as I expected, with the exception of his dresser. I found every bit of garbage in there that I expected, plus some. We got rid of a ton of clothes that don't fit him so he has room to actually put everything away. I had to laugh when I opened up one of the drawers, it was full of toy guns. I guess he has his priorities doesn't he! Clean clothes on the floor... toys in the drawer. (It probably makes more sense if your nine.) We made it through the room and I didn't even have the urge to cry once! All in all it was a success.
Jerimiah decided to save his poor mother... or save himself, I don't know which. He cleaned his room all by himself... moved the furniture and everything! I guess stuffing things under the bed wasn't an option for him this time. His room looks great and I think he is pretty proud of himself that he did it all. I am really proud of him and very thankful that we didn't see how far mom could go before she lost her mind!
Now... on to the dinner dilemma... any suggestions? Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment