So So CUTE! I wish I could see it in person... it looks so good on you! It looks way darker too... but jeez you look like such a hott momma ;) I miss you!
Thanks! I really like it :) I had my hair dresser do the same color as last time, but she just cut off all the lighter stuff so it does look darker. I was ready for a change! Miss you too! Wish we could be there for the party :( Love you guys!
So So CUTE! I wish I could see it in person... it looks so good on you! It looks way darker too... but jeez you look like such a hott momma ;) I miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I really like it :) I had my hair dresser do the same color as last time, but she just cut off all the lighter stuff so it does look darker. I was ready for a change! Miss you too! Wish we could be there for the party :( Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMisty you are one hott momma!! I LOVE the haircut!
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrea!
ReplyDelete