Monday, November 12, 2012

Queens Crown

 The goggles are a little dorky but they were so nice to have!!! The first time you get hit in the face with a bug  you are extremely grateful for them! Ha ha

 Sigh.... Isn't it beautiful? The pictures don't even really do it justice.

After Eli and I went to Shoshone we headed to Carey for a couple of days to hang out with my sister. Jess and I took the 4-wheeler and rode to a place called Queens Crown. It was very cool. We got to the top just as the sun was going down. The sunset was absolutely beautiful!. I miss the Idaho sunsets. We have nice sunsets in Oregon too, but there is just something about the Idaho sky. Jess and I had a great time hanging out for a couple of days. It's always nice to be with your sister. Love ya Jess! Someday maybe we will live closer to each other and then we will get into all kinds of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment