We always have a good time carving pumpkins as a family. Aaron and I scoop a lot of the guts out of the pumpkins but don't ever seem to get to carve our own. Ha ha. Between camera duty and cleaning the guts out I am never in any of the pictures either. I guess I will have to remember that for next year.
Eli designed his own pumpkin and it turned out really good. He is very creative and a good artist. He was very patient about cutting all the parts out.Justice had a very cool pumpkin to carve. He picked it himself from his piano teachers garden. He decided to carve Sonic on it. His design was very cool. Instead of carving all of it he had to shave some of the pieces around the nose and mouth. It turned out much better then the picture shows.
Jerimiah's pumpkin had a lot of detail on it and was very cool. He is starting to realize how much work all this fun is! Ha ha. He had to clean out his own pumpkin and was getting frustrated before it was even time to carve his design. He still had a lot of fun with it.
Buster Bronco and The Grimm
No comments:
Post a Comment