Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our Little Boy

Well, here we are again. Saying goodbye to our little boy. I'm not sure why we keep having this trial. I wanted to share some things about our experience, I don't know what else to do. Our little boys name is Dean. This is the name we had chosen for a boy. We were so excited to find out what we were having. Eli knew the baby was a boy. We had a bet and now I owe him $5.00. I feel bad for the ultrasound tech, she knew there was no heartbeat but couldn't say anything. The Dr scheduled to induce last Saturday. After a very long day our little boy was finally born. He was so perfect. His little hands and feet so small. His perfect little mouth was open but he just looked so peaceful. We had such wonderful nurses and our Dr was amazing. It's got to be a very difficult day for them knowing what has to happen and knowing there will be no reward at the end. 
This is his little casket.

These are the flowers that Aaron's mom sent to us. I think they are so beautiful and want to remember them.
This has been and will continue to be very difficult to get through. We feel so blessed in so many ways. We are so thankful for our boys, our family, and our friends. We have a wonderful church family. I have the most amazing husband. We know Heavenly Father loves us. Please know that we love you all and appreciate all that you do. If you feel like calling or writing please do. I just might need to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Misty! I am so sorry for your loss....there are no words that can take away the pain, but know I am thinking of you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, I am so sorry for your loss. I will remember you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete