Sunday, July 11, 2010
It's been way to long!
Well, what can I say... life gets busy and before you know it months have gone by. It's been way to long since I posted anything. We finished off the school year with a bang. All three boys were in baseball and it was crazy. The weather was horrible this spring so games were constantly being rescheduled. It made it hard to plan anything! Jerimiah and Justice did great in school and are ready for their summer break. Eli had preschool graduation in May and is excited to go to the big school this fall. I took my finals in June and am so glad to be done with school for the summer! I think I will take less of a load this fall. Aaron has been busy at work, his store was named store of the month for the whole company for July! I think that is awesome! Aaron has taken some time off and we went to the coast this last week. Nate and Angie and their boys met us there. We rented a house right on the coastline. It was amazing. (I'll post pictures soon! I promise!) Aaron bought me a motorcycle over Memorial weekend so we have been riding quite a bit. I love to ride! Aaron has been playing softball on a community league and been having a lot of fun with that... even with the sore muscles! The boys are loving the warm weather and the pool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you guys sure have been busy!!! post pictures soon please...we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been busy!!! I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
ReplyDelete