Monday, May 10, 2010
Crazy Weekend
Well it's been another crazy weekend around the Petzoldt house. My mom, brother, and sister-in-law came out for the weekend. It's always nice to have family and friends come visit. Saturday night I took Aaron to the ER because he was having a hard time breathing and swallowing. It turns out they admitted him because they were concerned about his airway. He had so much swelling in the back of his throat he couldn't hardly breath. Sunday morning (I know, Happy Mother's Day) I went back up to the hospital to check on him and found out he has an abscess that ruptured and is draining. Fun fun! I got to bring him home this morning. He is doing much better, however we have been instructed to get his tonsils removed... so were going to make an appointment to go see a ENT and see what we can do. Sounds like fun huh! Oh well, that's life! It sure could have been a lot worse then it was. I'm so glad he's OK! You know when you threaten to take your hubby to the ER and he doesn't argue something is very wrong. Needless to say, our time visiting with family was cut a little short. It was really great to see them and hopefully we didn't scare them away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment