Sunday, March 14, 2010

St. Patricks Day in Heppner!

Who's that cute little boy with those strange leprechauns? Wait... who are the strange leprechauns with that cute little boy?
Oh that's right! I had amnesia for a minute! That's me and Amy! Hahaha! Only in Heppner!!! (We're hiding out at Les Schwab so no-one knew who we were! We needed a break for a minute from those big heads! We're so sneaky!)
We had a blast walking around town in these costumes! Some of the kids were so excited to see us, and others screamed and cried!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I forgot how crazy St. Patrick's Day is there! Looks like you had tons of fun though :) I miss that little town! I want to come see you guys again.. and go to a fabric store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I just seeing things or do those leprechauns look like they've been working out???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leprechauns have definetly been working out!! There's no other way you could pack those heads around!! Haha!
    Samantha- come out whenever you can! We love having company and I always love going to the fabric store!

    ReplyDelete