
Melissa and I made a few trips to the fabric store while she was here. It helps (or doesn't help, depending on how you look at it) that we could walk the two blocks to get there. We made this cute little skirt for Natalie, the top two ruffles aren't finished here, but you get the idea. We took a pair of pants that she had and cut it to make a skirt and covered it with the ruffles. So cute! Then we found a cute bag pattern so we had to do that. Mine is on the left, all the fabric I pick out lately seems to be from the 20's and 30's era. They are reprinting a lot of fabric patterns from then. I love the whole section. Melissa's bag is an Asian print and I love the fabric in that section too! These bags a reversable, but I don't know if I'll ever reverse mine. We'll see. The block and ball are another pattern we found and Melissa picked out the most adorable fabric. Vanessa loved them! They are just the right size for her to get her hands on. Oh what fun! I love sewing and hanging out with friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment