
Here dad- let me help you with that! Oh Eli, you are so much fun! Aaron had to change the heating element in the oven and Eli loves to help with everything! I thought it was pretty cute- it would have been even cuter if Eli looked like he was pushing his dad into the oven! :) ha ha
Eli was asked how to cook a dinosaur at preschool the other day and they wrote his answer down. It's so cute I had to share it. :)
1. Put cheese in the dinosaur with lady bugs and stir it.
2. Put a cow in and crunch it up. 3. Put in in the microwave. 4. And then eat it! Do you ever wonder where they come up with things? We had a good laugh- hope you do to. :)
Misty! I am so glad you have a blog now! I found you thru Jami's blog!
ReplyDelete