Friday, February 6, 2009

NEW DISHWASHER!!


I have a new dishwasher! Yeah for me! He works pretty good! :) It's been a little tough since we moved to a house without a dishwasher, so the boys decided they wanted to help! Eli of course still thinks it's the best thing ever to wash dishes, to bad when he "washes" I have more work then before! He's so cute for wanting to help anyway! The bigger boys have decided that it's not as fun as it was -but now that I know what a great job they can do, I don't think I'll be letting them off the hook that easy. Another point for me for meanest mom ever!

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know that we are missing you! I'm so glad you have a blog-- I wish my kids would beg to do the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On this Christmas, I got good quality of dishwasher from AJ Madison...

    ReplyDelete