Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time for wrestling


Jerimiah had his second meet this last week. He wrestled three times, he lost one by points, won his second match by a pin, and was pinned in his last match. He wrestled hard and we are very proud of him. He really is learning a lot and we are way excited to watch him. Kamron and Samantha came out to visit and we all helped at the meet. I learned how to keep stats and Kamron and Samantha helped with the score board, keeping time, and being the towel person. Aaron was able to get off work long enough to watch Jerm wrestle and I could tell Jerm was happy to see his dad there! (Thanks honey for taking care of our family! I know you miss out on a lot- but we love you and appreciate you!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment