Saturday, November 21, 2009

November flys when your having fun!

Jerimiah is learning to play the trumpet, clarinet, and trombone. This concert was for the Veterans Memorial they did at the High School.
Eli's class had a kid's in the kitchen week. They needed an apron to bring to school so Eli and I made this one afternoon. He was so happy with it!
Eli's class had to dress up as a jungle animal. I had no idea what to dress him as and was not prepared to make anything. I found this fabric in one of my boxes and asked him if he wanted to be a snake- his brothers told him to be a tree python and he thought that was a great idea. He went around all day ask school pretending to be a snake. His teachers thought he was so funny. Not to bad for something that looks like a pillow case!
Justice had a western dress up day at school.




No comments:

Post a Comment