Friday, October 30, 2009
The end of the month already!?
We have had so much fun this past month. Things have been a little crazy with my knee surgery at the first of the month, but I am doing well and will hopefully be walking without assistance soon. Jerimiah has played football this fall and really enjoyed it! He says he can't wait for wrestling to start, but I am ready for a little break in between. Justice's class has been busy building rockets this last week and launched them on Thursday. (Hopefully my pictures will make it on here!) Eli is as busy as ever. He has had a lot of fun at school. They wore costumes twice this week, painted pumpkins, and went trick-or-treating! They walked down main street and visited all the business. Aaron has been busy all month at work, he is hoping to take next week off and go hunting. I have been trying to keep up on my day to day things but some of them don't work out so well one legged. We hope everyone is doing well and miss all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment